In Episode #77 Eric and Neil talk about the 7 types of content you should be creating on your blog. Listen as they enumerate each type of content and how to utilize the types with key online tools.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 Types of Content You Should Be Creating on Your Blog
- 00:37 – #1 Have long-form well-researched content
- 01:14 – #2 Infographics
- 02:18 – #3 Take an audio file and put it on your blog
- 02:27 – Use Rev to transcribe your content
- 02:51 – #4 Have animated content like click through, quizzes and gifographics
- 03:25 – #5 Put videos on your blog
- 04:10 – #6 Question based content
- 04:15 – Check Quora and search popular questions
- 04:50 – #7 Have specific case studies
- 05:39 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Remember to put value into your content.
- A ton of tools are available–utilize them!
- Video and audio can still rank–transcribe them into your blog.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...