In Episode #77 Eric and Neil talk about the 7 types of content you should be creating on your blog. Listen as they enumerate each type of content and how to utilize the types with key online tools.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 Types of Content You Should Be Creating on Your Blog
- 00:37 – #1 Have long-form well-researched content
- 01:14 – #2 Infographics
- 02:18 – #3 Take an audio file and put it on your blog
- 02:27 – Use Rev to transcribe your content
- 02:51 – #4 Have animated content like click through, quizzes and gifographics
- 03:25 – #5 Put videos on your blog
- 04:10 – #6 Question based content
- 04:15 – Check Quora and search popular questions
- 04:50 – #7 Have specific case studies
- 05:39 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Remember to put value into your content.
- A ton of tools are available–utilize them!
- Video and audio can still rank–transcribe them into your blog.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...