In Episode #77 Eric and Neil talk about the 7 types of content you should be creating on your blog. Listen as they enumerate each type of content and how to utilize the types with key online tools.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 Types of Content You Should Be Creating on Your Blog
- 00:37 – #1 Have long-form well-researched content
- 01:14 – #2 Infographics
- 02:18 – #3 Take an audio file and put it on your blog
- 02:27 – Use Rev to transcribe your content
- 02:51 – #4 Have animated content like click through, quizzes and gifographics
- 03:25 – #5 Put videos on your blog
- 04:10 – #6 Question based content
- 04:15 – Check Quora and search popular questions
- 04:50 – #7 Have specific case studies
- 05:39 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Remember to put value into your content.
- A ton of tools are available–utilize them!
- Video and audio can still rank–transcribe them into your blog.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...