In Episode #187, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 unconventional marketing tactics that you can use for 2017. Tune in to hear what tactics are trending today and the online resources that can get you to speed.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Unconventional Marketing Tactics that You Can Use for 2017
- 00:35 – First, check out Russell Brunson’s ClickFunnels
- 00:56 – Soon, more and more businesses are going to do funnels
- 01:19 – Second, website personalization
- 01:21 – Hubspot provides you these options to personalize
- 01:53 – Third, try micro-retargeting
- 02:41 – Connect Leads can help you segment your Facebook retargeting
- 03:30 – Fourth, branding
- 05:13 – Fifth, chat is becoming a great marketing tool
- 06:14 – Sixth, work on your notifications
- 07:08 – Seventh is content upgrading
- 07:27 – Find a piece where a tweak is needed and upgrade it
- 08:08 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- More and more businesses are turning to sales funnels.
- For a long term solution—working on your branding to create more business opportunities in the future.
- Marketing strategies are continuously improving—FIND the easiest way to get your product to the people.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...