In episode #1236, we share seven unconventional ways to raise money for marketing. Crowdfunding, revenue-based financing, trading services and getting a Small Business Administration loan are only a few of the innovative ways you can get your hands on the cash you need. Tune in to hear how monetizing your content can serve this purpose!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Unconventional Ways to Fund Your Marketing.
- [00:52] How you can go about crowdfunding your business following the Jobs Act of 2016.
- [01:33] Leverage your community to help you market through blogging and guest posting.
- [03:29] Funding through revenue-based financing using a service like Clearbanc.
- [03:57] Considering your strengths and trading those for marketing services.
- [05:09] The best thing about using the BizX platform to trade services.
- [05:54] The benefits of getting your hands on a Small Business Administration loan in the US.
- [06:39] Examples of funding your marketing through business development.
- [07:53] Monetizing your content to raise money.
- [09:04] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...