In episode #1236, we share seven unconventional ways to raise money for marketing. Crowdfunding, revenue-based financing, trading services and getting a Small Business Administration loan are only a few of the innovative ways you can get your hands on the cash you need. Tune in to hear how monetizing your content can serve this purpose!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Unconventional Ways to Fund Your Marketing.
- [00:52] How you can go about crowdfunding your business following the Jobs Act of 2016.
- [01:33] Leverage your community to help you market through blogging and guest posting.
- [03:29] Funding through revenue-based financing using a service like Clearbanc.
- [03:57] Considering your strengths and trading those for marketing services.
- [05:09] The best thing about using the BizX platform to trade services.
- [05:54] The benefits of getting your hands on a Small Business Administration loan in the US.
- [06:39] Examples of funding your marketing through business development.
- [07:53] Monetizing your content to raise money.
- [09:04] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...