In episode #1236, we share seven unconventional ways to raise money for marketing. Crowdfunding, revenue-based financing, trading services and getting a Small Business Administration loan are only a few of the innovative ways you can get your hands on the cash you need. Tune in to hear how monetizing your content can serve this purpose!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Unconventional Ways to Fund Your Marketing.
- [00:52] How you can go about crowdfunding your business following the Jobs Act of 2016.
- [01:33] Leverage your community to help you market through blogging and guest posting.
- [03:29] Funding through revenue-based financing using a service like Clearbanc.
- [03:57] Considering your strengths and trading those for marketing services.
- [05:09] The best thing about using the BizX platform to trade services.
- [05:54] The benefits of getting your hands on a Small Business Administration loan in the US.
- [06:39] Examples of funding your marketing through business development.
- [07:53] Monetizing your content to raise money.
- [09:04] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...