In episode #951, we discuss 7 unconventional ways to generate more leads. Tune in to hear what you can do to increase revenue.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Unconventional Ways to Generate More Leads
- [00:36] 1: Have a customer data platform, like Segment.
- [00:50] The ability to narrow down leads based on certain data is key to your success. Segment allows you to do this.
- [01:40] 2: Make sure you are getting all the information you need.
- [01:57] Lead Quizzes makes it easier to capture leads.
- [02:21] 3: Personalization.
- [02:30] Drift allows for personalization in chats.
- [03:00] 4: MaxMind.
- [03:15] Include city and location within your copy.
- [03:50] 5: Mad Kudu is a lead-scoring tool.
- [04:15] 6: Clearbit allows you to pre-populate information in forms.
- [04:30] 7: Live chat is a great resource.
- [05:15] Check out Subscribers.com.
- [05:24] That’s it for today!
- [05:31] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...