In episode #951, we discuss 7 unconventional ways to generate more leads. Tune in to hear what you can do to increase revenue.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Unconventional Ways to Generate More Leads
- [00:36] 1: Have a customer data platform, like Segment.
- [00:50] The ability to narrow down leads based on certain data is key to your success. Segment allows you to do this.
- [01:40] 2: Make sure you are getting all the information you need.
- [01:57] Lead Quizzes makes it easier to capture leads.
- [02:21] 3: Personalization.
- [02:30] Drift allows for personalization in chats.
- [03:00] 4: MaxMind.
- [03:15] Include city and location within your copy.
- [03:50] 5: Mad Kudu is a lead-scoring tool.
- [04:15] 6: Clearbit allows you to pre-populate information in forms.
- [04:30] 7: Live chat is a great resource.
- [05:15] Check out Subscribers.com.
- [05:24] That’s it for today!
- [05:31] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....