In episode #951, we discuss 7 unconventional ways to generate more leads. Tune in to hear what you can do to increase revenue.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Unconventional Ways to Generate More Leads
- [00:36] 1: Have a customer data platform, like Segment.
- [00:50] The ability to narrow down leads based on certain data is key to your success. Segment allows you to do this.
- [01:40] 2: Make sure you are getting all the information you need.
- [01:57] Lead Quizzes makes it easier to capture leads.
- [02:21] 3: Personalization.
- [02:30] Drift allows for personalization in chats.
- [03:00] 4: MaxMind.
- [03:15] Include city and location within your copy.
- [03:50] 5: Mad Kudu is a lead-scoring tool.
- [04:15] 6: Clearbit allows you to pre-populate information in forms.
- [04:30] 7: Live chat is a great resource.
- [05:15] Check out Subscribers.com.
- [05:24] That’s it for today!
- [05:31] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #962, we discuss how to target effectively on LinkedIn. Tune in to hear how you can get the right people to engage with your content....
In episode #961, we discuss whether blogging is still relevant. Tune in to hear if this method is still effective....
In episode #960, we discuss 7 simple tactics that always work. Tune in to hear how you can use social media marketing to your advantage....