In episode #1457, we share seven unconventional ways to monetize your attention. When you have established yourself as an authoritative voice in a specific field, you can begin to charge people for your expertise, for example by creating a paid newsletter, podcast, or by offering a course. Tune in to hear how you can get people to pay you for speaking about their products and services based on your reputation in the community!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Unconventional Ways to Monetize Your Attention.
- [00:34] We have spoken about different ways in which we have monetized this podcast.
- [00:54] You could charge people to appear on your show, even with a small audience.
- [01:33] Fundo helps you to monetize your social media and other audiences.
- [02:43] Create a paid newsletter by using an email service provider like Substack.
- [03:30] You can also consider offering a paid podcast membership with exclusive content.
- [03:58] Celebrities get paid for endorsements and you too can get evangelism roles.
- [05:19] If you teach people on a certain topic and you have an audience, make online courses.
- [05:49] Digital products such as courses are easily scalable and have few overheads.
- [06:01] Make more money from your content by creating a course on an existing platform.
- [07:16] Consider creating a paid live or virtual community at whichever price point you want.
- [08:13] Build the audience first and worry about the product later.
- [08:20] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...