In episode #1457, we share seven unconventional ways to monetize your attention. When you have established yourself as an authoritative voice in a specific field, you can begin to charge people for your expertise, for example by creating a paid newsletter, podcast, or by offering a course. Tune in to hear how you can get people to pay you for speaking about their products and services based on your reputation in the community!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Unconventional Ways to Monetize Your Attention.
- [00:34] We have spoken about different ways in which we have monetized this podcast.
- [00:54] You could charge people to appear on your show, even with a small audience.
- [01:33] Fundo helps you to monetize your social media and other audiences.
- [02:43] Create a paid newsletter by using an email service provider like Substack.
- [03:30] You can also consider offering a paid podcast membership with exclusive content.
- [03:58] Celebrities get paid for endorsements and you too can get evangelism roles.
- [05:19] If you teach people on a certain topic and you have an audience, make online courses.
- [05:49] Digital products such as courses are easily scalable and have few overheads.
- [06:01] Make more money from your content by creating a course on an existing platform.
- [07:16] Consider creating a paid live or virtual community at whichever price point you want.
- [08:13] Build the audience first and worry about the product later.
- [08:20] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...