In episode #1457, we share seven unconventional ways to monetize your attention. When you have established yourself as an authoritative voice in a specific field, you can begin to charge people for your expertise, for example by creating a paid newsletter, podcast, or by offering a course. Tune in to hear how you can get people to pay you for speaking about their products and services based on your reputation in the community!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Unconventional Ways to Monetize Your Attention.
- [00:34] We have spoken about different ways in which we have monetized this podcast.
- [00:54] You could charge people to appear on your show, even with a small audience.
- [01:33] Fundo helps you to monetize your social media and other audiences.
- [02:43] Create a paid newsletter by using an email service provider like Substack.
- [03:30] You can also consider offering a paid podcast membership with exclusive content.
- [03:58] Celebrities get paid for endorsements and you too can get evangelism roles.
- [05:19] If you teach people on a certain topic and you have an audience, make online courses.
- [05:49] Digital products such as courses are easily scalable and have few overheads.
- [06:01] Make more money from your content by creating a course on an existing platform.
- [07:16] Consider creating a paid live or virtual community at whichever price point you want.
- [08:13] Build the audience first and worry about the product later.
- [08:20] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1471, we share seven little-known copywriting hacks! From sentiment analysis tools and swipe files, to the power of headlines and timing, these seven hacks can get your copy from average t...
In episode #1470, we share our views about whether all Google SERP CTRs are created equal. The results for clickthrough rates have changed significantly, especially in terms of educational content sin...
In episode #1469, we talk about how to create a one-man media company. Gone are the days when everybody followed and cared about large corporations: today people are far more interested in connecting ...