In episode #1457, we share seven unconventional ways to monetize your attention. When you have established yourself as an authoritative voice in a specific field, you can begin to charge people for your expertise, for example by creating a paid newsletter, podcast, or by offering a course. Tune in to hear how you can get people to pay you for speaking about their products and services based on your reputation in the community!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Unconventional Ways to Monetize Your Attention.
- [00:34] We have spoken about different ways in which we have monetized this podcast.
- [00:54] You could charge people to appear on your show, even with a small audience.
- [01:33] Fundo helps you to monetize your social media and other audiences.
- [02:43] Create a paid newsletter by using an email service provider like Substack.
- [03:30] You can also consider offering a paid podcast membership with exclusive content.
- [03:58] Celebrities get paid for endorsements and you too can get evangelism roles.
- [05:19] If you teach people on a certain topic and you have an audience, make online courses.
- [05:49] Digital products such as courses are easily scalable and have few overheads.
- [06:01] Make more money from your content by creating a course on an existing platform.
- [07:16] Consider creating a paid live or virtual community at whichever price point you want.
- [08:13] Build the audience first and worry about the product later.
- [08:20] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...
In this special episode of Marketing School we speak to the 'traffic guy', John Parkes, who is CMO of ClickFunnels! At Marketing School we are big fans of the company and their amazing co-founder, Rus...