In episode #1325, we talk about seven unconventional ways that we run our companies. There are so many different ways to organize and direct a company and we share just seven that have helped us gain some of the success we have experienced. Tune in to hear about remote-friendly offices, direct feedback, lunch and learns, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Unconventional Ways We Run Our Companies.
- [00:36] The hybrid-remote model and staying remote-friendly in today’s economy.
- [01:10] Putting a CEO in place to run the ship and make sure things are working.
- [01:48] The usefulness and efficacy of direct feedback with your team.
- [02:45] Implementing a profit sharing pool for key members of your company.
- [03:41] Encouraging employees to have their own side projects for extra creativity.
- [04:12] Using ‘lunch and learns’ and taking on useful topics for the team.
- [05:25] The Jeff Bezos-inspired idea of memos for more thoughtful communication.
- [07:00] Getting away from needless meetings and the impact of more time for client work.
- [07:58] That’s it for today!
- [08:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...