7 Underrated Marketing Channels
In episode #1735, we cast out attention away from Google, Facebook and Amazon for a moment and give you our seven most underrated marketing channels. Tune in and learn why you should double down on your marketing via text, direct mail, Snapchat and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Underrated Marketing Channels.
- [00:38] LinkedIn is strong from an organic and paid standpoint.
- [01:27] Accessing influential people on Twitter.
- [02:25] What was old is new again, such as direct mail!
- [02:53] Snapchat ads work as well as Instagram ones but are cheaper.
- [03:06] Audio continues to grow making podcasting advertising very effective.
- [03:47] Don’t forget about Pinterest for B2B and B2C!
- [04:25] Open rates are still very high when it comes to text advertising.
- [04:59] That is it for today!
- [05:00] Head over to marketingschoo.io/live to learn more about our live events!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...