7 Underrated Marketing Channels
In episode #1735, we cast out attention away from Google, Facebook and Amazon for a moment and give you our seven most underrated marketing channels. Tune in and learn why you should double down on your marketing via text, direct mail, Snapchat and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Underrated Marketing Channels.
- [00:38] LinkedIn is strong from an organic and paid standpoint.
- [01:27] Accessing influential people on Twitter.
- [02:25] What was old is new again, such as direct mail!
- [02:53] Snapchat ads work as well as Instagram ones but are cheaper.
- [03:06] Audio continues to grow making podcasting advertising very effective.
- [03:47] Don’t forget about Pinterest for B2B and B2C!
- [04:25] Open rates are still very high when it comes to text advertising.
- [04:59] That is it for today!
- [05:00] Head over to marketingschoo.io/live to learn more about our live events!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...