In episode #1267, we share seven marketing lessons you may have overlooked. Despite being a fast-moving industry, you want to keep a long-term perspective and avoid cutting corners in your pursuit of success. Tune in to hear what all the best marketers do to stay on top of their game!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Underrated Marketing Lessons.
- [00:40] Why going longer is better than trying to cut things short.
- [01:27] If you aim for impact, the results and money will take care of itself.
- [01:43] Grow your revenue by pursuing international markets like India and Brazil.
- [02:12] Thinking ahead by building a protective moat around your business.
- [03:10] Why going omnichannel is inevitable if you want to keep succeeding.
- [04:22] Conversion optimization and creating a premium experience for people.
- [05:28] Establish stronger audience engagement through live video.
- [07:27] The best marketers know how to put a great team around them.
- [08:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...