In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solved a particular problem, you’ll hear how to get more eyeballs than ever on your site today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Unique Blog Post Angles that Drive a Flood of Traffic.
- [00:35] What a blog post angle is: a type of blog post.
- [01:00] Utilizing the consistency of how-to style blogs to get returning hits.
- [01:10] Using Canva to make visualizations of data on research-based blogs.
- [01:52] Collaborating with data providers to get leads and form partnerships.
- [02:35] Taking a popular post and turning it into a visual post.
- [03:12] Getting more view counts by conducting expert interviews.
- [03:37] Roundup posts: asking many experts the same question.
- [04:16] Posting about how you solved a specific problem.
- [04:42] That’s it for today!
- [04:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...