In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solved a particular problem, you’ll hear how to get more eyeballs than ever on your site today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Unique Blog Post Angles that Drive a Flood of Traffic.
- [00:35] What a blog post angle is: a type of blog post.
- [01:00] Utilizing the consistency of how-to style blogs to get returning hits.
- [01:10] Using Canva to make visualizations of data on research-based blogs.
- [01:52] Collaborating with data providers to get leads and form partnerships.
- [02:35] Taking a popular post and turning it into a visual post.
- [03:12] Getting more view counts by conducting expert interviews.
- [03:37] Roundup posts: asking many experts the same question.
- [04:16] Posting about how you solved a specific problem.
- [04:42] That’s it for today!
- [04:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...