In episode #620. Eric and Neil discuss 7 unorthodox marketing hacks. Tune in to hear what you could be doing to drive conversions.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Unorthodox Marketing Hacks You Ought to Leverage
- [00:35] #1: When driving people to your website, less than 5% will convert. For the 95% that don’t convert, re-market them with an opposite pitch (logical vs. emotional).
- [01:22] #2: Every month, when Drift launches a new feature, they treat it as a product launch, which helps to keep them top-of-mind. Product Hunt is a great tool for this.
- [02:22] #3: There is a program on LinkedIn that gives a special button that populates their LinkedIn info into a form, so they have less work to do. This will increase your leads and conversions, because there is less work to be done
- [02:59] #4: Build a repurposing framework. Think about all the content you can take even further (turning a blog post into a video, social media post, webinar, etc.).
- [03:36] #5: To increase your traffic, start doing things people wouldn’t normally do.
- [04:01] The best way to get people from your blog to your landing page/product page is to place banner ads within your blog.
- [04:27] #6: Offer something for free for the cost of shipping.
- [04:57] Russell Brunson built his company by doing this.
- [05:10] #7: Give people options in your ads.
- [05:22] Within the first 30 seconds of a video about learning guitar, the instructor offered a link for beginners and a link for more advanced students.
- [06:04] That’s it for today!
- [06:06] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...