In Episode #118, Neil and Eric drop 7 unorthodox SEO strategies you might be missing out on. Listen to learn what these 7 strategies and tactics are and discern whether these tools can fit your current business’ SEO plan.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Unorthodox SEO Strategies and Tactics That You Should Try
- 00:33 – #1 Use Scrapebox to find people within your space that talk about particular topics
- 01:43 – #2 Tube Buddy will tell you how your video is ranked
- 02:29 – #3 Brand loyalty—create new ideas to promote brand loyalty
- 03:29 – #4 Link blending
- 04:08 – Link to other credible sources beyond your own
- 04:44 – #5 Neil uses Animagraffs for animated infographics
- 05:33 – These visual infographics get so many links
- 06:08 – #6 Write original researched pieces of content
- 07:25 – #7 Translate your content
- 08:09 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Keep coming up with NEW ideas to promote brand loyalty to your consumers.
- Try NOT to overuse your links—extend to other credible sources.
- Create original researched content and translate them for your audience.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...