In episode #588, Eric and Neil discuss marketing tools that can help you grow your business. Tune in to hear which tools Eric and Neil swear by.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Unusual Marketing Tools That’ll Help You Grow
- [00:37] Tool #1: Frame.io is a cool tool that allows you to leave feedback on videos to help push them through the creation process.
- [01:17] Tool #2: Zapier helps automate a lot of your marketing apps. It can connect with HubSpot or Drip.
- [01:50] Your marketing team doesn’t have to create systems to organize their output, because Zapier does it for you.
- [02:00] Tool #3: TubeBuddy allows you to AB test different thumbnails, schedule things ahead of time, and see which tags are viable for your YouTube videos.
- [02:15] It can also show you how other channels are doing in comparison to yours.
- [02:27] Tool #4: Full Story allows you to do user recordings “on steroids”.
- [03:00] Tool #5: Front is a collaborative email inbox.
- [03:15] You can assign emails to other people and make it available to them.
- [03:30] It also syncs with Base.
- [03:52] Tool #6: Clearbit helps you to connect with a lot of existing tools like Drip. It lets you know important background info on email and chat identities, so you know who the viable customers are.
- [04:44] Tool #7: Snip.ly lets you take posts and overlay your offer or content.
- [05:25] It helps to re-target people.
- [05:47] That’s it for today!
- [05:53] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1546, we talk about the underutilized link between email marketing and SEO. Eric and Neil share how leveraging this untapped strategy has helped them grow in leaps and bounds and they shar...
In episode #1545, you will learn more about webinars and some ways to make them more engaging. Even in 2020, webinars are still a great way to drive sales, so it is super important that you make sure ...
In episode #1544, we discuss the value of building a defensible moat around your income. People like Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger like to invest in businesses with a moat for a good reason – th...