In episode #588, Eric and Neil discuss marketing tools that can help you grow your business. Tune in to hear which tools Eric and Neil swear by.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Unusual Marketing Tools That’ll Help You Grow
- [00:37] Tool #1: Frame.io is a cool tool that allows you to leave feedback on videos to help push them through the creation process.
- [01:17] Tool #2: Zapier helps automate a lot of your marketing apps. It can connect with HubSpot or Drip.
- [01:50] Your marketing team doesn’t have to create systems to organize their output, because Zapier does it for you.
- [02:00] Tool #3: TubeBuddy allows you to AB test different thumbnails, schedule things ahead of time, and see which tags are viable for your YouTube videos.
- [02:15] It can also show you how other channels are doing in comparison to yours.
- [02:27] Tool #4: Full Story allows you to do user recordings “on steroids”.
- [03:00] Tool #5: Front is a collaborative email inbox.
- [03:15] You can assign emails to other people and make it available to them.
- [03:30] It also syncs with Base.
- [03:52] Tool #6: Clearbit helps you to connect with a lot of existing tools like Drip. It lets you know important background info on email and chat identities, so you know who the viable customers are.
- [04:44] Tool #7: Snip.ly lets you take posts and overlay your offer or content.
- [05:25] It helps to re-target people.
- [05:47] That’s it for today!
- [05:53] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...