In episode #1260, we share our take on how SEO will change in the next ten years. Imagine being able to search by simply thinking about it – this is the direction Neuralink seems to be taking consumer experience in the next decade. Tune in to hear why we believe partnerships between different countries and tech companies will become increasingly important.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Ways SEO Will Change in the Next Decade.
- [01:19] Why SEO is not going anywhere as long as humans and robots exist.
- [01:50] How Neuralink is changing the playing field on the human-computer connection.
- [02:29] How search options and devices will expand in the next decade.
- [03:11] Smart home devices like Alexa becoming even smarter and more developed.
- [03:48] Search is going to become a remarketing game.
- [05:02] The opportunity to boost SEO by translating content into other languages.
- [05:46] Keeping in mind that while the US is the superpower today, it might change.
- [06:02] Why video is going to be the future of content.
- [07:14] The countries that will become more powerful and why partnerships will increase.
- [07:57] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...