In Episode #120, Neil and Eric share the 7 ways you can become a thought leader. Listen as Neil shares his experience in becoming a thought leader to help you become one as well.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Become a Thought Leader
- 00:36 – Becoming a thought leader requires a mix of everything
- 01:17 – #1 Don’t just focus on one channel
- 01:46 – Neil describes how he became a thought leader
- 02:08 – Find your unique angle
- 03:22 – Join YEC (Young Entrepreneur Council)
- 03:45 – Go to LinkedIn and reach out to editors of large publications
- 04:19 – Using large publications is a bit overused, but still a good tactic
- 04:25 – #2 Guest post
- 04:42 – #3 Find your niche
- 05:36 – #4 Choose the platform you will use
- 06:49 – #5 Do something that makes you stand out
- 07:32 – Neil does crazy experiments
- 07:57 – #6 Take whatever you can
- 08:57 – #7 Don’t forget to focus on PR
- 09:39 – Use free solutions with HARO
- 09:58 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Find your niche, find what SETS YOU APART.
- If you don’t stand out, you don’t get remembered.
- Don’t think that you’re too big or important for anything—just get your voice out there!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...