In episode #1165, we share with you all the effective ways of building and strengthening the relationships with your customers. Connecting in person, giving thoughtful gifts, starting off on a good foot, and being generous are only a few of the ways in which you can make a lasting impression. Tune in to hear more about spotting opportunities and establishing yourself as a problem solver!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Build Deeper Relationships with Your Customers.
- [00:41] The value of connecting in person and why dinners are a great connection point.
- [01:35] Asking for honest feedback and trying to make their lives easier.
- [02:30] Giving quality gifts based on the interests of your customer.
- [04:20] The importance of starting off on the right foot and onboarding thoughtfully.
- [05:18] Checking in with people and seeing opportunities to make introductions.
- [05:55] A specific example of going above and beyond.
- [07:18] Maintaining an attitude of generosity, such as providing free trials or services.
- [07:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...