In episode #1165, we share with you all the effective ways of building and strengthening the relationships with your customers. Connecting in person, giving thoughtful gifts, starting off on a good foot, and being generous are only a few of the ways in which you can make a lasting impression. Tune in to hear more about spotting opportunities and establishing yourself as a problem solver!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Build Deeper Relationships with Your Customers.
- [00:41] The value of connecting in person and why dinners are a great connection point.
- [01:35] Asking for honest feedback and trying to make their lives easier.
- [02:30] Giving quality gifts based on the interests of your customer.
- [04:20] The importance of starting off on the right foot and onboarding thoughtfully.
- [05:18] Checking in with people and seeing opportunities to make introductions.
- [05:55] A specific example of going above and beyond.
- [07:18] Maintaining an attitude of generosity, such as providing free trials or services.
- [07:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...