In episode #1165, we share with you all the effective ways of building and strengthening the relationships with your customers. Connecting in person, giving thoughtful gifts, starting off on a good foot, and being generous are only a few of the ways in which you can make a lasting impression. Tune in to hear more about spotting opportunities and establishing yourself as a problem solver!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Build Deeper Relationships with Your Customers.
- [00:41] The value of connecting in person and why dinners are a great connection point.
- [01:35] Asking for honest feedback and trying to make their lives easier.
- [02:30] Giving quality gifts based on the interests of your customer.
- [04:20] The importance of starting off on the right foot and onboarding thoughtfully.
- [05:18] Checking in with people and seeing opportunities to make introductions.
- [05:55] A specific example of going above and beyond.
- [07:18] Maintaining an attitude of generosity, such as providing free trials or services.
- [07:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1201, we talk about how Eric Siu gets ahead of his competitors! From attending events and going to bed early, Eric has a bunch of helpful tips and possible jumpstarts for you and your busi...
In episode #1200, we talk about how Neil Patel gets ahead of his competitors! From working in the holidays, allowing small amounts of downtime, and mapping out partnerships, Neil has some great strate...
In episode #1199, we talk about a few books that can help you and your brand in 2020! We share some choices that deal with customers, coaching, ambition and more, while also considering the benefits o...