In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know how. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Gamify Your Social Media and Gain A Following
- [00:30] #1: Ask a question to facilitate discussion.
- [00:59] #2: Create a contest to get people to engage with and put your content.
- [01:35] #3: Do collabs to help your following grow.
- [01:56] #4: Have giveaways to generate a lot of shares.
- [03:00] #5: Connect with a social cause
- [03:16] #6: Encourage close friend on Instagram and provide special content
- [04:01] #7: Touch on trending topics to provide value.
- [04:38] That’s it for today!
- [04:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...