In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know how. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Gamify Your Social Media and Gain A Following
- [00:30] #1: Ask a question to facilitate discussion.
- [00:59] #2: Create a contest to get people to engage with and put your content.
- [01:35] #3: Do collabs to help your following grow.
- [01:56] #4: Have giveaways to generate a lot of shares.
- [03:00] #5: Connect with a social cause
- [03:16] #6: Encourage close friend on Instagram and provide special content
- [04:01] #7: Touch on trending topics to provide value.
- [04:38] That’s it for today!
- [04:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...