In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know how. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Gamify Your Social Media and Gain A Following
- [00:30] #1: Ask a question to facilitate discussion.
- [00:59] #2: Create a contest to get people to engage with and put your content.
- [01:35] #3: Do collabs to help your following grow.
- [01:56] #4: Have giveaways to generate a lot of shares.
- [03:00] #5: Connect with a social cause
- [03:16] #6: Encourage close friend on Instagram and provide special content
- [04:01] #7: Touch on trending topics to provide value.
- [04:38] That’s it for today!
- [04:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...