In episode #917, we discuss 7 ways to get cheap marketing labor. Tune in to hear where you can find quality, affordable workers.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Ways to Get Cheap Marketing Labor
- [00:35] 1: Upwork.
- [00:45] This is a way to find the best freelancers out there. The best ones are usually the freelancers who have made the most money.
- [01:10] 2: Check forums and communities on social media sites and blogs.
- [01:45] 3: Craigslist is another good resource.
- [02:02] You can find great writers and interns through this site.
- [02:22] 4: Sites like Moz have lists or tools to find digital marketing providers.
- [02:58] 5: Check college boards.
- [03:26] 6: Post a job listing on your podcast or blog site. You will be surprised.
- [03:57] 7: WeWorkRemotely is a place to post listings and find great freelance/remote workers.
- [04:19] That’s it for today!
- [04:25] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #990, we discuss the best podcast analytics tool for 2019. Tune in to hear which tool we think is best....
In episode #989, we discuss where content marketing is heading. Tune in to hear what we think are the most important facets of content marketing....