In episode #917, we discuss 7 ways to get cheap marketing labor. Tune in to hear where you can find quality, affordable workers.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Ways to Get Cheap Marketing Labor
- [00:35] 1: Upwork.
- [00:45] This is a way to find the best freelancers out there. The best ones are usually the freelancers who have made the most money.
- [01:10] 2: Check forums and communities on social media sites and blogs.
- [01:45] 3: Craigslist is another good resource.
- [02:02] You can find great writers and interns through this site.
- [02:22] 4: Sites like Moz have lists or tools to find digital marketing providers.
- [02:58] 5: Check college boards.
- [03:26] 6: Post a job listing on your podcast or blog site. You will be surprised.
- [03:57] 7: WeWorkRemotely is a place to post listings and find great freelance/remote workers.
- [04:19] That’s it for today!
- [04:25] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...