7 Ways To Grow Fast On Clubhouse
In episode #1690, we give you the seven best ways to grow fast on Clubhouse. Eric and Neil have both been utilizing this new audio-based social media platform to great success recently. From hosting your own rooms to farming more efficiently using old-school earphones, tune in and hear all the ways our hosts have found to use the platform most effectively.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: 7 Ways To Grow Fast On Clubhouse.
- [00:40] Stand out by hosting your own rooms.
- [01:12] Cross-pollinate audiences by doing interviews on Clubhouse.
- [02:12] Grab extra airtime by talking for as long as possible.
- [02:38] Consistency is as important on Clubhouse as on other social media.
- [03:21] Use old earphones to make farming less distracting.
- [04:15] Quotes do well on social media, so drop knowledge bombs.
- [05:08] Remembering to repurpose Clubhouse content on other channels.
- [05:45] That is it for today!
- [05:46] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...