7 Ways To Grow Fast On Clubhouse
In episode #1690, we give you the seven best ways to grow fast on Clubhouse. Eric and Neil have both been utilizing this new audio-based social media platform to great success recently. From hosting your own rooms to farming more efficiently using old-school earphones, tune in and hear all the ways our hosts have found to use the platform most effectively.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: 7 Ways To Grow Fast On Clubhouse.
- [00:40] Stand out by hosting your own rooms.
- [01:12] Cross-pollinate audiences by doing interviews on Clubhouse.
- [02:12] Grab extra airtime by talking for as long as possible.
- [02:38] Consistency is as important on Clubhouse as on other social media.
- [03:21] Use old earphones to make farming less distracting.
- [04:15] Quotes do well on social media, so drop knowledge bombs.
- [05:08] Remembering to repurpose Clubhouse content on other channels.
- [05:45] That is it for today!
- [05:46] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...