In Episode #83 Neil and Eric discuss the 7 ways to improve user trust on your website. Listen as they drop which factors you can improve on, which ones you can add to your current website, and why being transparent still counts.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 ways to improve user trust on your website
- 00:34 – Add testimonials
- 01:08 – Add videos – because some testimonials are just made up!
- 01:50 – Add badges on your website like Google Partners and etc
- 02:26 – Add reviews
- 02:50 – Reach out to people to have your products honestly reviewed
- 03:34 – Have a great design on your website
- 04:48 – Transparency –people trust companies that are transparent!
- 05:08 – The more you can tell people help in transparency
- 05:57 – Buffer has good transparency
- 06:30 – Have badges from companies you’ve worked with
- 06:54 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Reach out to people for their honest reviews.
- Client feedback is extremely important in every business.
- Be transparent!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...