In Episode #83 Neil and Eric discuss the 7 ways to improve user trust on your website. Listen as they drop which factors you can improve on, which ones you can add to your current website, and why being transparent still counts.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 ways to improve user trust on your website
- 00:34 – Add testimonials
- 01:08 – Add videos – because some testimonials are just made up!
- 01:50 – Add badges on your website like Google Partners and etc
- 02:26 – Add reviews
- 02:50 – Reach out to people to have your products honestly reviewed
- 03:34 – Have a great design on your website
- 04:48 – Transparency –people trust companies that are transparent!
- 05:08 – The more you can tell people help in transparency
- 05:57 – Buffer has good transparency
- 06:30 – Have badges from companies you’ve worked with
- 06:54 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Reach out to people for their honest reviews.
- Client feedback is extremely important in every business.
- Be transparent!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...