In Episode #83 Neil and Eric discuss the 7 ways to improve user trust on your website. Listen as they drop which factors you can improve on, which ones you can add to your current website, and why being transparent still counts.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 ways to improve user trust on your website
- 00:34 – Add testimonials
- 01:08 – Add videos – because some testimonials are just made up!
- 01:50 – Add badges on your website like Google Partners and etc
- 02:26 – Add reviews
- 02:50 – Reach out to people to have your products honestly reviewed
- 03:34 – Have a great design on your website
- 04:48 – Transparency –people trust companies that are transparent!
- 05:08 – The more you can tell people help in transparency
- 05:57 – Buffer has good transparency
- 06:30 – Have badges from companies you’ve worked with
- 06:54 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Reach out to people for their honest reviews.
- Client feedback is extremely important in every business.
- Be transparent!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...