In Episode #258, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 ways to increase Facebook likes without spending a dollar. Increasing your Facebook likes doesn’t have to be an over-complicated process—sometimes all it takes is you asking and reaching out to the people you know.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Increase Facebook Likes Without Spending a Dollar
- 00:35 – First, add the Facebook Widget to your website
- 00:50 – Second is building up your fan page
- 01:03 – Use your personal profile to connect with other individuals
- 01:10 – Do shoutout for shoutout
- 01:33 – Third is to simply ask
- 01:44 – Send an intro email to your list asking them to like your page
- 01:50 – Look at your competitor’s posts in BuzzSumo and type in the SEO keywords that are getting likes
- 02:08 – Share your competitor’s content and ask them to like or share your page, too
- 02:28 – Just create great content, in general
- 02:50 – Eric would write content and if people liked it, they would share it
- 03:07 – Sixth, focus on timing
- 03:31 – Promoting your content
- 03:44 – Reach out to people who can do direct outreach
- 03:48 – Use Pitchbox to help you organize your outreach
- 04:00 – Boosting a post can also increase your page likes
- 04:09 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Build up your fan page by connecting with people using your personal profile.
- Simply ask people to like your page – there’s no harm in sending out an email requesting so.
- Track the best time that people are engaging, then promote and organize your outreach accordingly.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...