In Episode #258, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 ways to increase Facebook likes without spending a dollar. Increasing your Facebook likes doesn’t have to be an over-complicated process—sometimes all it takes is you asking and reaching out to the people you know.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Increase Facebook Likes Without Spending a Dollar
- 00:35 – First, add the Facebook Widget to your website
- 00:50 – Second is building up your fan page
- 01:03 – Use your personal profile to connect with other individuals
- 01:10 – Do shoutout for shoutout
- 01:33 – Third is to simply ask
- 01:44 – Send an intro email to your list asking them to like your page
- 01:50 – Look at your competitor’s posts in BuzzSumo and type in the SEO keywords that are getting likes
- 02:08 – Share your competitor’s content and ask them to like or share your page, too
- 02:28 – Just create great content, in general
- 02:50 – Eric would write content and if people liked it, they would share it
- 03:07 – Sixth, focus on timing
- 03:31 – Promoting your content
- 03:44 – Reach out to people who can do direct outreach
- 03:48 – Use Pitchbox to help you organize your outreach
- 04:00 – Boosting a post can also increase your page likes
- 04:09 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Build up your fan page by connecting with people using your personal profile.
- Simply ask people to like your page – there’s no harm in sending out an email requesting so.
- Track the best time that people are engaging, then promote and organize your outreach accordingly.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...