In Episode #93 Neil and Eric tackle the 7 ways you can make your existing web content better. They’ll highlight the importance of upgrading content, and injecting triggers that force readers to engage with posts.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Make Existing Content Better
- 00:35 – Number 1: Upgrade your content
- Digital Marketer did a good job in explaining how they upgraded their content
- 01:41 – Number 2: Segment your content
- 01:48 – Add headings
- 01:53 – Ask your readers a few questions
- 02:50 – Number 3: Look for underperforming posts
- 03:43 – Number 4: Do a quick competitor analysis
- 04:54 – Number 5: Check out Bucket Brigades on Backlinko
- 05:12 – Instead of having huge walls of text, do it as far as one sentence
- 05:45 – Number 6: Use Hemingway to help you write better
- 06:11 – Number 7: Have a custom image through Design Pickle
- 06:54 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Not every reader is looking for the same thing – segment your content.
- Your competitor’s content might not be relevant to your company, so don’t copy it.
- You don’t need to be a pro in writing and marketing – there are a lot of tools available to help you.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...