In Episode #242, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 ways to make money from your first blog. Tune in to find out the value of partnering with others, how to find and create the right services and products for your audience, and other methods that have been tested and proven by Eric and Neil.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Make Money from Your First Blog
- 00:33 – When you already have an audience, put up an affiliate offer
- 01:12 – Second, think about partner deals
- 01:22 – Neil shares an example of a deal he can make with Eric
- 01:40 – It is more “high end”
- 02:02 – Third is advertising, but make sure the numbers work for you
- 03:01 – Podcasting advertising is a bit better
- 03:12 – Fourth is product reservices
- 03:19 – As your blog collects emails, you can pitch them some services or products
- 03:50 – Fifth, consulting can also drive money to your blog
- 03:58 – Eric uses Pat Flynn as an example
- 04:43 – Neil shares what he learned from doing his first vlog
- 04:50 – Try unique blog sponsorship
- 05:01 – Instead of receiving cash, you can get stuff for free
- 05:19 – Lastly, create tools
- 06:11 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Consider your audience – know their needs and desires.
- Sponsorship comes in all forms – not just cash.
- Create a great partnership with other bloggers to grow your network and traffic.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...