In Episode #116, Neil and Eric list the 7 ways you can optimize your marketing proposals. Listen to learn more about optimizing proposals so you can ace that deal you’ve been aiming for.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 ways to optimize your marketing proposals
- 00:31 – #1 Don’t talk about how great your company is
- 01:02 – #2 Don’t assume the decision maker will talk to you
- 01:23 – Make sure to have case studies in the proposal
- 01:38 – Show screenshots where the business is messing up
- 02:00 – #3 Use Qwilr or Bidsketch—this will help you make nice proposals
- 02:43 – #4 Learn from the people you don’t close
- 03:27 – #5 People want something customized for them
- 04:07 – #6 Don’t send people proposals right away
- 05:16 – #7 Don’t just send the proposal—walk them through it
- 06:00 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- It’s not about you or your company, it’s about them!
- Get feedback from the people who didn’t close a deal with you—learn from it.
- Talk to people in detail before sending your proposals.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...