In Episode #116, Neil and Eric list the 7 ways you can optimize your marketing proposals. Listen to learn more about optimizing proposals so you can ace that deal you’ve been aiming for.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 ways to optimize your marketing proposals
- 00:31 – #1 Don’t talk about how great your company is
- 01:02 – #2 Don’t assume the decision maker will talk to you
- 01:23 – Make sure to have case studies in the proposal
- 01:38 – Show screenshots where the business is messing up
- 02:00 – #3 Use Qwilr or Bidsketch—this will help you make nice proposals
- 02:43 – #4 Learn from the people you don’t close
- 03:27 – #5 People want something customized for them
- 04:07 – #6 Don’t send people proposals right away
- 05:16 – #7 Don’t just send the proposal—walk them through it
- 06:00 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- It’s not about you or your company, it’s about them!
- Get feedback from the people who didn’t close a deal with you—learn from it.
- Talk to people in detail before sending your proposals.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...