In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage tagging, commenting, opening lines, SRT video files, and your social media ring to get that user engagement popping off! Find out some tips you won’t hear anywhere else right here today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Ways to Skyrocket Your LinkedIn Engagement.
- [00:30] The great capacity of LinkedIn for going live due to its organic audience.
- [00:52] Boosting virality through getting and replying to comments.
- [01:32] How a great opening line can act as a brilliant hook.
- [02:10] Using the pencil icon and SRT files when uploading video content.
- [02:27] Tag people in your posts, but make sure they are posts that add value.
- [02:52] The value of having a social media ring for building post momentum.
- [03:15] Some ways to build up a social media ring such as using texts or emails.
- [03:50] That’s it for today!
- [03:53] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1336, we chat about how AI will impact the future of digital marketing. Artificial intelligence is arguably the biggest looming area of modern technology and the future of this field of de...
In episode #1335, we share seven places that you should invest in as a digital marketer. Investing in people, branding, and education is almost always guaranteed to deliver an ROI. Tune in to hear why...
In episode #1334, we discuss seven common mistakes people tend to make when it comes to Facebook ads. Selling through your educational content is a better strategy than simply directing prospects to y...