In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage tagging, commenting, opening lines, SRT video files, and your social media ring to get that user engagement popping off! Find out some tips you won’t hear anywhere else right here today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Ways to Skyrocket Your LinkedIn Engagement.
- [00:30] The great capacity of LinkedIn for going live due to its organic audience.
- [00:52] Boosting virality through getting and replying to comments.
- [01:32] How a great opening line can act as a brilliant hook.
- [02:10] Using the pencil icon and SRT files when uploading video content.
- [02:27] Tag people in your posts, but make sure they are posts that add value.
- [02:52] The value of having a social media ring for building post momentum.
- [03:15] Some ways to build up a social media ring such as using texts or emails.
- [03:50] That’s it for today!
- [03:53] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...