In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage tagging, commenting, opening lines, SRT video files, and your social media ring to get that user engagement popping off! Find out some tips you won’t hear anywhere else right here today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Ways to Skyrocket Your LinkedIn Engagement.
- [00:30] The great capacity of LinkedIn for going live due to its organic audience.
- [00:52] Boosting virality through getting and replying to comments.
- [01:32] How a great opening line can act as a brilliant hook.
- [02:10] Using the pencil icon and SRT files when uploading video content.
- [02:27] Tag people in your posts, but make sure they are posts that add value.
- [02:52] The value of having a social media ring for building post momentum.
- [03:15] Some ways to build up a social media ring such as using texts or emails.
- [03:50] That’s it for today!
- [03:53] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1265, we share seven important lessons you can learn from Gary Vaynerchuk. Being aware of your weaknesses, connecting with your ideal customers, experimenting with new things, and showing ...
In episode #1264, we share the secrets of boosting the rankings of your new website. Increase your brand queries, submit your site to index, and offer a free tool on your website to up your discoverab...
In episode #1263, we share the biggest mistakes Neil made early in his career. Having a long-term perspective on success and doing the brand work yourself rather than handing it to someone else are tw...