In episode #1877, Neil and Eric talk about how to make your YouTube views explode. From catchy titles to enticing thumbnails, there is no shortage of ways to captivate audience attention. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Skyrocket Your YouTube Channel Views
- [00:36] #1: Promote videos hard within the first 24 hours of release.
- [01:37] #2: Focus on your optimizing video thumbnail.
- [02:13] #3: Evoke curiosity through your titles.
- [02:27] #4: Stay consistent with your content.
- [02:46] #5: A video to watch if you want to know how to make engaging content.
- [03:09] #6: Have a consistent schedule.
- [03:35] #7: Ask people questions in the middle of your video; it helps virality.
- [03:57] That’s it for today!
- [03:57] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...