In episode #1877, Neil and Eric talk about how to make your YouTube views explode. From catchy titles to enticing thumbnails, there is no shortage of ways to captivate audience attention. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Skyrocket Your YouTube Channel Views
- [00:36] #1: Promote videos hard within the first 24 hours of release.
- [01:37] #2: Focus on your optimizing video thumbnail.
- [02:13] #3: Evoke curiosity through your titles.
- [02:27] #4: Stay consistent with your content.
- [02:46] #5: A video to watch if you want to know how to make engaging content.
- [03:09] #6: Have a consistent schedule.
- [03:35] #7: Ask people questions in the middle of your video; it helps virality.
- [03:57] That’s it for today!
- [03:57] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
MrBeast on YouTube
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...