In episode #1878, Neil and Eric talk about the ways you can tank your YouTube views. From videos that are too short to those that don’t hook people early on, there are many ways you can trip up. Tune in to hear them all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Tank Your YouTube Views
- [00:55] #1: Try to talk about everything; casting the net wide won’t work.
- [01:15] #2: Short videos don’t keep viewers on YouTube for long.
- [01:35] #3: Zoom videos suck.
- [02:05] #4: Uploading audio videos to YouTube.
- [02:43] #5: Changing up the thumbnails too much.
- [03:21] #6: Not hooking people properly.
- [03:40] #7: Talking about things you are not an expert in.
- [03:00] That’s it for today!
- [04:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...