In episode #1878, Neil and Eric talk about the ways you can tank your YouTube views. From videos that are too short to those that don’t hook people early on, there are many ways you can trip up. Tune in to hear them all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Tank Your YouTube Views
- [00:55] #1: Try to talk about everything; casting the net wide won’t work.
- [01:15] #2: Short videos don’t keep viewers on YouTube for long.
- [01:35] #3: Zoom videos suck.
- [02:05] #4: Uploading audio videos to YouTube.
- [02:43] #5: Changing up the thumbnails too much.
- [03:21] #6: Not hooking people properly.
- [03:40] #7: Talking about things you are not an expert in.
- [03:00] That’s it for today!
- [04:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...