In episode #1878, Neil and Eric talk about the ways you can tank your YouTube views. From videos that are too short to those that don’t hook people early on, there are many ways you can trip up. Tune in to hear them all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Tank Your YouTube Views
- [00:55] #1: Try to talk about everything; casting the net wide won’t work.
- [01:15] #2: Short videos don’t keep viewers on YouTube for long.
- [01:35] #3: Zoom videos suck.
- [02:05] #4: Uploading audio videos to YouTube.
- [02:43] #5: Changing up the thumbnails too much.
- [03:21] #6: Not hooking people properly.
- [03:40] #7: Talking about things you are not an expert in.
- [03:00] That’s it for today!
- [04:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...