Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 ways to use Zapier and IFTTT to speed up your workflow
- 00:36 – Zapier and IFTTT allow you to hook in and connect your web applications
- 01:08 – IFTTT is targeted more for the consumer while Zapier is more for a B2B
- 01:27 – #1 Zapier acts as a central location for content and pushes notifications if anything changes or comes up
- 02:09 – #2 Zapier automatically save tweets on a Google spreadsheet where you can go back to see which messages did well
- 03:02 – #3 If you’re using BidSketch or Qwilr—when a new proposal is signed, Zapier will create an automatic Quickbooks customer account, notify you on Slack, send an on-boarding email and create a Basecamp project
- 03:47 – #4 IFTTT sends email notifications when you’re mentioned on other websites
- 04:43 – #5 When there is a new Intercom email, IFTTT pushes it to our Salesforce and to Slack to notify us
- 05:15 – #6 With IFTTT, we get an email notification on what’s trending. For example, we get notifications with what’s happening on Giphy and Google Trends
- 06:27 – #7 Zapier and IFTTT can help you automate your social media
- 06:57 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Zapier and IFTTT are both tools that can help you repurpose your content.
- Discover the possibilities you can use with Zapier and IFTTT by trying out new workflows.
- You can use Zapier and IFTTT to get notified on the latest trends.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...