Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 ways to use Zapier and IFTTT to speed up your workflow
- 00:36 – Zapier and IFTTT allow you to hook in and connect your web applications
- 01:08 – IFTTT is targeted more for the consumer while Zapier is more for a B2B
- 01:27 – #1 Zapier acts as a central location for content and pushes notifications if anything changes or comes up
- 02:09 – #2 Zapier automatically save tweets on a Google spreadsheet where you can go back to see which messages did well
- 03:02 – #3 If you’re using BidSketch or Qwilr—when a new proposal is signed, Zapier will create an automatic Quickbooks customer account, notify you on Slack, send an on-boarding email and create a Basecamp project
- 03:47 – #4 IFTTT sends email notifications when you’re mentioned on other websites
- 04:43 – #5 When there is a new Intercom email, IFTTT pushes it to our Salesforce and to Slack to notify us
- 05:15 – #6 With IFTTT, we get an email notification on what’s trending. For example, we get notifications with what’s happening on Giphy and Google Trends
- 06:27 – #7 Zapier and IFTTT can help you automate your social media
- 06:57 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Zapier and IFTTT are both tools that can help you repurpose your content.
- Discover the possibilities you can use with Zapier and IFTTT by trying out new workflows.
- You can use Zapier and IFTTT to get notified on the latest trends.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2103, we talk about how we'd grow our podcast to five million downloads per month in the future. After the last few years of amazing growth, we are so excited about where we might be heade...
In episode #2102, we talk about how to screen for SEO talent in 2022! When building the best team that you can, you need a good process to vet potential hires and we are here to make this just a littl...
In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tun...