In Episode #431, Eric and Neil discuss 7 WordPress plugins you ought to use. Tune in and take note of the plugins that you need for your WordPress site—especially if it is the face of your business.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 WordPress Plugins You Ought to Use
- 00:35 – First tool is the Yoast SEO plugin
- 00:41 – It will give you the foundational tool
- 00:52 – Second tool is VaultPress so that you can backup your blog, especially if it’s your business
- 01:10 – Have a tool for content upgrades like Thrive Leads and OptinMonster
- 01:33 – Breadcrumbs NavXT can be added to your WordPress theme
- 01:45 – Fifth is to have a plugin checklist like WP Blog Checklist
- 02:13 – Sixth: check out Comments Not Replied To so you won’t miss out on any comments
- 02:27 – Seventh is a cache plugin to manage your blog speed
- 03:05 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:13 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:17 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- A SEO plugin will be the foundation of your WordPress website.
- Content upgrades helps your site attain more and more leads.
- Maximize different plugins that are available for WordPress, they are made for a reason!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...