In Episode #431, Eric and Neil discuss 7 WordPress plugins you ought to use. Tune in and take note of the plugins that you need for your WordPress site—especially if it is the face of your business.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 WordPress Plugins You Ought to Use
- 00:35 – First tool is the Yoast SEO plugin
- 00:41 – It will give you the foundational tool
- 00:52 – Second tool is VaultPress so that you can backup your blog, especially if it’s your business
- 01:10 – Have a tool for content upgrades like Thrive Leads and OptinMonster
- 01:45 – Fifth is to have a plugin checklist like WP Blog Checklist
- 02:13 – Sixth: check out Comments Not Replied To so you won’t miss out on any comments
- 02:27 – Seventh is a cache plugin to manage your blog speed
- 03:05 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:13 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:17 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- A SEO plugin will be the foundation of your WordPress website.
- Content upgrades helps your site attain more and more leads.
- Maximize different plugins that are available for WordPress, they are made for a reason!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...