In episode #895, we discuss useful YouTube ad hacks. Tune in to hear which hacks will help you crush 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 YouTube Ad Hacks That’ll Crush it in 2019
- [00:35] 1: Make an offer with a countdown.
- [01:00] 2: Use YouTube to drive people to another video, instead of your site.
- [01:30] This is a less expensive CPA.
- [01:43] 3: Use a tool like TootBuddy, which allows you to find your tag rankings and other useful stats.
- [02:11] 4: Drive ads to your videos for higher engagement.
- [02:41] 5: Use videos for retargeting.
- [02:52] Cram your message in as quickly as possible.
- [03:18] 6: Drive ads to a sort of “choose your own adventure”.
- [03:40] The options allow the customer to customise their experience.
- [03:53] 7: Custom Intent Audiences are great ways to target the right customers based on search history.
- [04:31] That’s it for today!
- [04:38] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...