In Episode #97 Neil and Eric highlight the 8 things you need to know about Facebook ads. Whether you’re using Facebook as your main advertorial platform, or just using it to occasionally boost revenue, this is the Marketing School episode for you. Enjoy!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 8 Things You Should Know About Facebook Ads
- 00:37 – Facebook ads are getting a lot more powerful
- 01:08 – Frequency
- 01:51 – Video Ads
- 02:11 – Screenflow or any screen casting tool
- 02:53 – “We have people watch our video and then we retarget those people”
- 03:28 – Don’t increase your ad spend too quickly
- 04:27 – Use variations and test…then test again.
- 04:37 – AdEspresso will allow you to make different permutations and headlines
- 04:53 – Qwaya
- 05:22 – Do campaigns with more ads
- 06:03 – When you make ads, drive all traffic to one post—make it singular, don’t have too many avenues for people to pursue
- 07:04 – Look at your settings and device types—how well do they intermingle? It’s important to know.
- 07:58 – Ezra Firestone drives mobile traffic then retargets that traffic
- 08:26 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Always add new creatives, keep your message on Facebook FRESH.
- If you don’t have a blog—use video ads.
- Hook people with an initial, video-driven ad. Then, retarget, retarget, retarget!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...