In Episode #97 Neil and Eric highlight the 8 things you need to know about Facebook ads. Whether you’re using Facebook as your main advertorial platform, or just using it to occasionally boost revenue, this is the Marketing School episode for you. Enjoy!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 8 Things You Should Know About Facebook Ads
- 00:37 – Facebook ads are getting a lot more powerful
- 01:08 – Frequency
- 01:51 – Video Ads
- 02:11 – Screenflow or any screen casting tool
- 02:53 – “We have people watch our video and then we retarget those people”
- 03:28 – Don’t increase your ad spend too quickly
- 04:27 – Use variations and test…then test again.
- 05:22 – Do campaigns with more ads
- 06:03 – When you make ads, drive all traffic to one post—make it singular, don’t have too many avenues for people to pursue
- 07:04 – Look at your settings and device types—how well do they intermingle? It’s important to know.
- 07:58 – Ezra Firestone drives mobile traffic then retargets that traffic
- 08:26 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Always add new creatives, keep your message on Facebook FRESH.
- If you don’t have a blog—use video ads.
- Hook people with an initial, video-driven ad. Then, retarget, retarget, retarget!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...