In Episode #9 Eric and Neil break down retargeting. Today, retargeting has made huge leaps and is a great resource that you should utilize in your marketing.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:25 – What’s retargeting? — Ads the follow you from website to website
- 01:00 – Now retargeting has grown a lot
- 01:50 – Helping you build relationships with people
- 02:05 – Options today
- 02:20 – Example of an ad on marketing funnels
- 02:50 – Giving people more opportunities to act, or to buy
- 03:20 – “Turn all those people who said no into saying yes.”
- 03:35 – “Show them something different.”
- 04:00 – “Remarketing is like marriage and dating.”
- 05:05 – Digital Marketer Traffic Temperatures
- 05:40 – Cold traffic
- 06:30 – Segmenting who you’re going after
- 07:20 – Marketing for a local business
- 07:40 – Look-alike audiences
- 08:30 – An option to target cold audiences
- 08:45 – Start with Google and Facebook
- 10:05 – Targeting people from your email list
- 10:45 – Subscribe to this podcast and leave a rating and review!
3 Key Points:
- Retargeting helps you build longer lasting relationships with your audience.
- Give people more opportunities to buy your service or product.
- When you’re first starting out, try Google and Facebook for your retargeting.
Digital Marketer Traffic Temperatures – An article that will break down the different levels or “temperatures” of traffic for you
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...