In episode #635, Eric and Neil discuss an important SEO strategy. Tune in to hear what you may have been overlooking.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 95% of You Will Ignore This SEO Strategy
- [00:36] Branding is what separates good companies from the bad.
- [01:30] If you don’t know how popular a brand is, it’s hard to outrank them.
- [02:00] Neil’s strategy used to be: create good content, create value, wait for results.
- [02:04] This wasn’t the best strategy.
- [02:15] His best branding strategy was the “Who is Neil Patel?” campaign.
- [02:45] BuzzSumo has a great alert system that will help you track your brand.
- [02:51] Neil likes to use Google Trends, which is free.
- [03:03] Google Search Console is also a great way to track your progress.
- [03:10] GSC tracks farther back than 90 days, which is more helpful when gauging progress.
- [04:15] The stronger your brand, the higher your domain authority.
- [04:40] That’s it for today!
- [04:44] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...