In episode #635, Eric and Neil discuss an important SEO strategy. Tune in to hear what you may have been overlooking.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 95% of You Will Ignore This SEO Strategy
- [00:36] Branding is what separates good companies from the bad.
- [01:30] If you don’t know how popular a brand is, it’s hard to outrank them.
- [02:00] Neil’s strategy used to be: create good content, create value, wait for results.
- [02:04] This wasn’t the best strategy.
- [02:15] His best branding strategy was the “Who is Neil Patel?” campaign.
- [02:45] BuzzSumo has a great alert system that will help you track your brand.
- [02:51] Neil likes to use Google Trends, which is free.
- [03:03] Google Search Console is also a great way to track your progress.
- [03:10] GSC tracks farther back than 90 days, which is more helpful when gauging progress.
- [04:15] The stronger your brand, the higher your domain authority.
- [04:40] That’s it for today!
- [04:44] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...