In episode #1246, we talk about a $3,000 story and if it was really worth it or not? Have you ever invested in something and then wondered if it was actually money well-spent? For today’s show, Neil interviews Eric on his experience of spending $3,000 to go to a conference to discover if it was really worth the hype. Tune in to discover the importance of building a story for your brand, where to use it, and Eric’s three biggest takeaways from attending the event.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: A $3,000 Story: Was it Worth it or Not?
- [00:47] When it is better to opt for the book: better value for money.
- [01:09] Why Eric decided to build an external story for his brand.
- [01:43] What convinced Eric to attend the conference?
- [02:23] The story Eric created for ClickFlow: what do they do?
- [03:40] The process you go through at the conference: creating your brand script.
- [04:44] Brand script for ClickFlow: what does a brand script entail?
- [05:38] How to access a brand script template for your business.
- [06:14] Three biggest tips Eric learned from the conference.
- [07:50] Understanding where to implement or use your story in your marketing.
- [08:31] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...