In episode #923, we discuss a brilliant example of conference marketing. Tune in to hear who and what we are talking about.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: A Brilliant Example of Conference Marketing
- [00:35] Drift is a chatbot company.
- [00:55] Drift is sponsoring Saastr, but instead of getting a booth, they are offering a VIP experience for the conference.
- [01:30] Check out what they are offering.
- [02:50] Neil no longer uses Intercom, because it is too expensive.
- [03:10] Meanwhile, Drift is being creative and trying something new.
- [03:26] Just because something isn’t a good ROI, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try it.
- [04:55] Burning money to be a leader is worth it if you’re a big company like Drift.
- [05:22] “Conversational Marketing” is similar to inbound marketing. Drift coined this term in order to compete with Intercom and similar competitors.
- [05:55] That’s all for today!
- [06:30] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...