In episode #923, we discuss a brilliant example of conference marketing. Tune in to hear who and what we are talking about.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: A Brilliant Example of Conference Marketing
- [00:35] Drift is a chatbot company.
- [00:55] Drift is sponsoring Saastr, but instead of getting a booth, they are offering a VIP experience for the conference.
- [01:30] Check out what they are offering.
- [02:50] Neil no longer uses Intercom, because it is too expensive.
- [03:10] Meanwhile, Drift is being creative and trying something new.
- [03:26] Just because something isn’t a good ROI, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try it.
- [04:55] Burning money to be a leader is worth it if you’re a big company like Drift.
- [05:22] “Conversational Marketing” is similar to inbound marketing. Drift coined this term in order to compete with Intercom and similar competitors.
- [05:55] That’s all for today!
- [06:30] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1145, we share 7 creative ways to get more links to your business. From tools and broken links to websites that you can buy and merge your data into, we cover a ton of ways you can stimula...
In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search re...
In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hea...