In episode #970, we discuss a few ways to get in touch with leads. Tune in to hear the crafty ways we try to reach leads.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: A Couple Slick Ways to Get Ahold of Your Leads
- [00:35] Try text messages.
- [00:40] Sending one with the person’s name and a question mark may be enough to get their attention.
- [00:45] It’s one way to start a conversation.
- [00:55] Facebook Messenger is another useful tool.
- [01:05] Mobile Monkey or ManyChat are ways to broadcast through Messenger.
- [01:20] Schedule a call right when you get their attention.
- [01:34] You can always follow up with text-based reminders.
- [01:48] ScheduleOnce and HubSpot will help you get this done.
- [02:15] Text message open rates are somewhere near 99%.
- [02:40] If you call a lead within the first five minutes, your chance of closing the sale will increase.
- [03:03] Throw a live event and invite your leads.
- [03:15] The in-person touch-point has proven successful.
- [03:41] That’s it for today!
- [03:44] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...