In episode #1281, we talk about how a good company culture affects your marketing and how you can go about building it. It is no coincidence that so many of the most successful leaders in the world of entrepreneurship put the utmost emphasis on culture. Join is to hear about the benchmarks of great culture and what you should focus on!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How a Good Culture Affects Your Marketing.
- [00:39] The common denominator in big, very successful companies.
- [01:49] The importance of people in building culture and companies.
- [02:30] Transparency, similar values, culture-fit and priorities.
- [04:00] Culture is about what you do, not what you have.
- [04:57] Why the best leaders in the world obsess over company culture.
- [05:23] Growth-oriented people will serve you bette than money-oriented people.
- [06:24] That is it for today!
- [06:26] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Richard Branson
- Delivering Happiness
- Ben Horowitz
- Andreessen Horowitz
- What You Do is Who You Are
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...