In episode #1281, we talk about how a good company culture affects your marketing and how you can go about building it. It is no coincidence that so many of the most successful leaders in the world of entrepreneurship put the utmost emphasis on culture. Join is to hear about the benchmarks of great culture and what you should focus on!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How a Good Culture Affects Your Marketing.
- [00:39] The common denominator in big, very successful companies.
- [01:49] The importance of people in building culture and companies.
- [02:30] Transparency, similar values, culture-fit and priorities.
- [04:00] Culture is about what you do, not what you have.
- [04:57] Why the best leaders in the world obsess over company culture.
- [05:23] Growth-oriented people will serve you bette than money-oriented people.
- [06:24] That is it for today!
- [06:26] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Richard Branson
- Delivering Happiness
- Ben Horowitz
- Andreessen Horowitz
- What You Do is Who You Are
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...