In episode #1034, we discuss a new SEO report from Google. Tune in to hear where to find it and why it will prove so useful.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: A New SEO Report From Google That’ll Show You Where to Focus Your Efforts
- [00:45] The Discover Report comes from Google Search Console.
- [01:00] This feature allows you to see which pages and links have the most potential.
- [01:30] On your GSC overview, Discover is under “Performance”.
- [02:52] It’s so new that not everyone has the Discover Report link yet.
- [03:15] This will prove a powerful tool for upgrading existing content.
- [03:26] The report helps you focus your efforts on the right place.
- [03:34] That’s it for today!
- [03:41] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...