In episode #1034, we discuss a new SEO report from Google. Tune in to hear where to find it and why it will prove so useful.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: A New SEO Report From Google That’ll Show You Where to Focus Your Efforts
- [00:45] The Discover Report comes from Google Search Console.
- [01:00] This feature allows you to see which pages and links have the most potential.
- [01:30] On your GSC overview, Discover is under “Performance”.
- [02:52] It’s so new that not everyone has the Discover Report link yet.
- [03:15] This will prove a powerful tool for upgrading existing content.
- [03:26] The report helps you focus your efforts on the right place.
- [03:34] That’s it for today!
- [03:41] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...