In episode #947, we discuss the new way to get more traffic from LinkedIn. Tune in to hear the new way you can market yourself on LinkedIn.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: A New Way to Get More Traffic From LinkedIn
- [00:33] LinkedIn Live is going to be the best new way to get more traffic. You can read this post on how to use LinkedIn Live to help you get started.
- [00:47] They are pushing live extremely hard right now.
- [01:02] Just go live!
- [01:06] It’s doesn’t have to be great; either way you will still get more traffic.
- [01:40] Live is invite only right now.
- [02:03] This is the kind of thing that has a first-movers advantage.
- [02:19] Wirecast is integrated with LinkedIn, which is a great way to go live.
- [02:32] That’s it for today!
- [02:38] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...