In episode #678, Eric and Neil discuss cheap ways you can get celebrities to promote your business. Tune in to hear how you can get affordable celebrity plugs!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: A Really Cheap Way to Get Kim Kardashian to Promote Your Business
- [00:38] There is a site called Charitybuzz where celebrities post causes that are important to them.
- [00:53] You can bid money for a celebrity’s time and the money will go to their charity.
- [01:00] Tai Lopez probably uses this site.
- [01:15] You can get videos, podcast audio, etc. from big celebs.
- [01:25] You can’t be aggressive with your product, but you can do a meet and greet or get photos, video, audio and in effect promote your business.
- [02:08] Eric and Neil have had people do free work for them (they offered).
- [02:16] These people did their research and offered a solution in order to build a relationship.
- [02:33] Eric and Neil have a mutual friend who built a relationship with Neil, simply by being persistent.
- [02:58] People look at you in a different light when celebrities get involved.
- [03:18] It’s surprising how many of these celebrities have less money than you think.
- [03:26] Logan and Jake Paul crush Instagram, YouTube and their income is $1 Million per month. If these are the cream of the crop, think of others who probably don’t make as much, but have a similar influence level.
- [03:51] That’s all for today!
- [04:16] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...