In episode #678, Eric and Neil discuss cheap ways you can get celebrities to promote your business. Tune in to hear how you can get affordable celebrity plugs!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: A Really Cheap Way to Get Kim Kardashian to Promote Your Business
- [00:38] There is a site called Charitybuzz where celebrities post causes that are important to them.
- [00:53] You can bid money for a celebrity’s time and the money will go to their charity.
- [01:00] Tai Lopez probably uses this site.
- [01:15] You can get videos, podcast audio, etc. from big celebs.
- [01:25] You can’t be aggressive with your product, but you can do a meet and greet or get photos, video, audio and in effect promote your business.
- [02:08] Eric and Neil have had people do free work for them (they offered).
- [02:16] These people did their research and offered a solution in order to build a relationship.
- [02:33] Eric and Neil have a mutual friend who built a relationship with Neil, simply by being persistent.
- [02:58] People look at you in a different light when celebrities get involved.
- [03:18] It’s surprising how many of these celebrities have less money than you think.
- [03:26] Logan and Jake Paul crush Instagram, YouTube and their income is $1 Million per month. If these are the cream of the crop, think of others who probably don’t make as much, but have a similar influence level.
- [03:51] That’s all for today!
- [04:16] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...