In episode #950, we discuss a simple hack to combine Facebook and Google Ads. Tune in to hear how you can use this hack.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: A Simple hack to Combine Facebook and Google Ads.
- [00:50] Rand Fishkin Tweeted about an interesting concept.
- [01:10] Links have a way of indicating from whence they came.
- [01:25] This makes it easier to figure out how to target someone.
- [02:05] Don’t forget the marketing rule of 7.
- [02:25] When someone engages with you on one platform, you can try to connect with them via other social channels.
- [03:00] The rule of 7 may be becoming the rule of 14.
- [03:50] Since you’re spending the money anyway, you may as well use all channels to target potential customers.
- [04:28] That’s all for today!
- [04:34] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...