In episode #950, we discuss a simple hack to combine Facebook and Google Ads. Tune in to hear how you can use this hack.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: A Simple hack to Combine Facebook and Google Ads.
- [00:50] Rand Fishkin Tweeted about an interesting concept.
- [01:10] Links have a way of indicating from whence they came.
- [01:25] This makes it easier to figure out how to target someone.
- [02:05] Don’t forget the marketing rule of 7.
- [02:25] When someone engages with you on one platform, you can try to connect with them via other social channels.
- [03:00] The rule of 7 may be becoming the rule of 14.
- [03:50] Since you’re spending the money anyway, you may as well use all channels to target potential customers.
- [04:28] That’s all for today!
- [04:34] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1145, we share 7 creative ways to get more links to your business. From tools and broken links to websites that you can buy and merge your data into, we cover a ton of ways you can stimula...
In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search re...
In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hea...