In episode #950, we discuss a simple hack to combine Facebook and Google Ads. Tune in to hear how you can use this hack.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: A Simple hack to Combine Facebook and Google Ads.
- [00:50] Rand Fishkin Tweeted about an interesting concept.
- [01:10] Links have a way of indicating from whence they came.
- [01:25] This makes it easier to figure out how to target someone.
- [02:05] Don’t forget the marketing rule of 7.
- [02:25] When someone engages with you on one platform, you can try to connect with them via other social channels.
- [03:00] The rule of 7 may be becoming the rule of 14.
- [03:50] Since you’re spending the money anyway, you may as well use all channels to target potential customers.
- [04:28] That’s all for today!
- [04:34] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....