In episode #1229, we give you four marketing strategies that you can use to kick off 2020 in the best way possible. We thought that rather than us telling you what to do for the whole year, we’d start by just breaking down the first month. Make sure you spend your January branching out from your best platform, solving business issues weekly, leveraging online tools to increase web traffic, and getting closer to your audience using the omnichannel approach. Don’t miss out on this one and remember to bookmark it so you can listen to it again just before 2020 starts!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: A Simple Marketing Game Plan for the First 30 Days of 2020.
- [00:46] How to kick off 2020 right by doing one thing each week of January!
- [00:57] Leveraging similar platforms to your best one as a way of growing your audience.
- [02:06] Solving issues weekly and what that can do to keep your head above water.
- [03:05] What offering free tools on your website can do to increase its traffic.
- [04:09] Using the omnichannel approach to connect to your audience better.
- [05:37] That’s it for today!
- [05:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...