In episode #1229, we give you four marketing strategies that you can use to kick off 2020 in the best way possible. We thought that rather than us telling you what to do for the whole year, we’d start by just breaking down the first month. Make sure you spend your January branching out from your best platform, solving business issues weekly, leveraging online tools to increase web traffic, and getting closer to your audience using the omnichannel approach. Don’t miss out on this one and remember to bookmark it so you can listen to it again just before 2020 starts!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: A Simple Marketing Game Plan for the First 30 Days of 2020.
- [00:46] How to kick off 2020 right by doing one thing each week of January!
- [00:57] Leveraging similar platforms to your best one as a way of growing your audience.
- [02:06] Solving issues weekly and what that can do to keep your head above water.
- [03:05] What offering free tools on your website can do to increase its traffic.
- [04:09] Using the omnichannel approach to connect to your audience better.
- [05:37] That’s it for today!
- [05:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...