In episode #1207, we share the secret to what has made the Henokiens so successful for over two centuries. Focusing on the big picture rather than on short-term goals is guaranteed to make your business more sustainable in the long run. Tune in to hear why you should pay closer attention to your stakeholders than your shareholders!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: A Simple Marketing Lesson from the Henokiens.
- [00:46] Who the Henokiens are and what sets them apart from many others.
- [01:04] The problem with the short-term perspective of most companies today.
- [01:47] How certain companies manage to stand the test of time.
- [03:30] Why you have to think long-term rather than focusing only on short-term solutions.
- [04:25] Shifting the focus from shareholders to stakeholders and what it involves.
- [05:03] Accepting that focusing on the long game will take more time.
- [05:16] Why this approach is more difficult for us marketers.
- [05:47] That’s it for today!
- [05:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...