In episode #1207, we share the secret to what has made the Henokiens so successful for over two centuries. Focusing on the big picture rather than on short-term goals is guaranteed to make your business more sustainable in the long run. Tune in to hear why you should pay closer attention to your stakeholders than your shareholders!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: A Simple Marketing Lesson from the Henokiens.
- [00:46] Who the Henokiens are and what sets them apart from many others.
- [01:04] The problem with the short-term perspective of most companies today.
- [01:47] How certain companies manage to stand the test of time.
- [03:30] Why you have to think long-term rather than focusing only on short-term solutions.
- [04:25] Shifting the focus from shareholders to stakeholders and what it involves.
- [05:03] Accepting that focusing on the long game will take more time.
- [05:16] Why this approach is more difficult for us marketers.
- [05:47] That’s it for today!
- [05:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...