In episode #2061, Neil and Eric talk about a simple way to go viral on Twitter. From the research, our hosts have done and their personal experience in the space, they have found that Twitter threads tend to build high levels of engagement and thus go viral easily. Tune in and hear how to make Twitter threads by summarizing your blog posts, using the content expansion technique, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: A Simple Way to Go Viral on Twitter.
- [00:27] Creating Twitter threads that are like blog posts.
- [01:38] Using the content expansion technique to create Twitter threads.
- [02:38] A helpful framework for creating effective Twitter threads.
- [04:05] An opportunity to write Twitter threads for Eric.
- [04:34] That’s it for today.
- [04:35] Go to https://heroes.levelingup.com/epic/ to learn about our upcoming event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Sign up for our live event in Austin from the 25th to the 27th of April: levelingup.com/epic
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...