In episode #2204, Neil and Eric discuss a sneaky YouTube growth hack that you probably haven’t heard of before. Most social media platforms have introduced a live function over the past few years, but not everyone has given much thought to how you can optimally use it. We discuss how we’ve seen this application being used to great effect, and what this could mean for your social media channels.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: A Sneaky YouTube Growth Hack That You Probably Haven’t Heard Of.
- [00:25] How to use the live feature to grow your YouTube channel.
- [01:23] How to apply this growth hack to other social media platforms.
- [01:46] Why your content needs to be amazing for this strategy to work.
- [02:56] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:01] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...