In episode #2088, Neil and Eric talk about ad channels to consider for this year. We share the excellent ROI we’ve been generating through TikTok, as well as how to get the most out of advertising on Quora. Learn about when to remarket your content through platforms like Google and why you need to pay attention to where your audience is spending their time. Tune in for some great tips on how to get the most out of ad channels this year!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Ad Channels To Consider For This Year.
- [00:34] Why now is a great time to advertise on TikTok.
- [01:14] How to get the most out of advertising on Quora.
- [01:40] Why you need to pay attention to where your audience is.
- [02:00] Other ad channels to consider like Amazon, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- [02:39] Why Next Door is great for targeting mothers.
- [02:50] Other advertising streams outside of platforms like email and podcasting.
- [03:11] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:14] Go to marketingschool.io/improve help us improve!
- [03:27] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- TikTok for Business
- Quora for Business
- Twitter Ads
- Amazon Ads
- Pinterest Ads
- Roku Ads
- Next Door
- Spotify Ads
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...