In episode #2088, Neil and Eric talk about ad channels to consider for this year. We share the excellent ROI we’ve been generating through TikTok, as well as how to get the most out of advertising on Quora. Learn about when to remarket your content through platforms like Google and why you need to pay attention to where your audience is spending their time. Tune in for some great tips on how to get the most out of ad channels this year!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Ad Channels To Consider For This Year.
- [00:34] Why now is a great time to advertise on TikTok.
- [01:14] How to get the most out of advertising on Quora.
- [01:40] Why you need to pay attention to where your audience is.
- [02:00] Other ad channels to consider like Amazon, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- [02:39] Why Next Door is great for targeting mothers.
- [02:50] Other advertising streams outside of platforms like email and podcasting.
- [03:11] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:14] Go to marketingschool.io/improve help us improve!
- [03:27] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- TikTok for Business
- Quora for Business
- Twitter Ads
- Amazon Ads
- Pinterest Ads
- Roku Ads
- Next Door
- Spotify Ads
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2143, Neil and Eric unpack how big tech companies are laying people off right now and whether it’s a sign of things to come. Tuning in you’ll learn about the companies that are current...
In episode #2142, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire content creators (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Influencer prices have gone up by staggering amounts and you may not be able to afford the on...
In episode #2141, Neil and Eric talk about their weird habits that triple productivity. Learn why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails, even if he’s traveling, and why he does...