In episode #1682, we give you actionable steps to decrease the amount you are spending on ads while continuing to keep conversions high. Advertising online means advertising in an auction-based environment, which means prices are not going to go down anytime soon. Hear how you can use product lear growth, A/B testing, solid SEO strategies, and more to hack online advertising today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: Ad Costs Will Continue To Skyrocket, Here’s How To Fix That
- [00:30] Social platforms are auction-based, meaning prices will keep going up.
- [00:58] Optimize conversions to squeeze more revenue out of each visitor.
- [01:32] Experience a new form of shopping and selling using B8TA.
- [02:10] Experiment with product-led growth instead of paying per click.
- [03:38] The compounding effects of a solid SEO strategy.
- [03:47] Targeting people based on what parts of your site they interact on.
- [04:10] Rotating between different versions of an ad.
- [05:46] Partner with relevant products and splitting the costs.
- [04:42] That is it for today!
- [04:45] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...