In episode #1682, we give you actionable steps to decrease the amount you are spending on ads while continuing to keep conversions high. Advertising online means advertising in an auction-based environment, which means prices are not going to go down anytime soon. Hear how you can use product lear growth, A/B testing, solid SEO strategies, and more to hack online advertising today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: Ad Costs Will Continue To Skyrocket, Here’s How To Fix That
- [00:30] Social platforms are auction-based, meaning prices will keep going up.
- [00:58] Optimize conversions to squeeze more revenue out of each visitor.
- [01:32] Experience a new form of shopping and selling using B8TA.
- [02:10] Experiment with product-led growth instead of paying per click.
- [03:38] The compounding effects of a solid SEO strategy.
- [03:47] Targeting people based on what parts of your site they interact on.
- [04:10] Rotating between different versions of an ad.
- [05:46] Partner with relevant products and splitting the costs.
- [04:42] That is it for today!
- [04:45] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...