In episode #1139, we give you an advanced SEO to-do list for 2020! Following our episode on the basic steps to optimize searchability and traffic for your new website, this episode is about how to get rolling for next year since we are already in September! Tune in to hear about page speed, power pages, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Advanced SEO To-do List for 2020.
- [00:34] What does advanced SEO mean?
- [01:15] Using the FAQ schema smartly to occupy more real estate.
- [02:06] Speed is an important factor, load your HTML from CDN’s!
- [03:22] Infographics, data-driven posts and product led growth.
- [04:02] Focus on your brand; Google looks at how many people are searching.
- [05:40] Power pages and making your landing pages as comprehensive as possible.
- [06:32] Assess similar, existent content and update and add to that.
- [07:22] Optimizing titles and descriptions to increase click-through rates.
- [07:52] Translation and transcription, expanding beyond English.
- [09:09] That’s it for today!
- [09:14] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Eric Smidt
- General Motors
- Google Search Console
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...