In episode #652, Eric and Neil discuss affiliate marketing. Tune in to hear what steps you should take to be successful at affiliate marketing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Affiliate Marketing Made Simple_A Step-by-Step Guide
- [00:44] Affiliate marketing is performance-based marketing.
- [01:15] It has a bad rep, because some affiliates are really aggressive and don’t put out quality work.
- [01:59] Read Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day
- [02:45] It’s important to have an affiliate manager.
- [03:10] If you can find the right affiliate, they will help you scale your business.
- [03:22] TapFiliate is less expensive and great.
- [03:35] Get Ambassador is another good affiliate service.
- [04:00] A lot of affiliates won’t work for you if your funnel isn’t fine-tuned.
- [04:10] ConvertKit is a great recruitment tool.
- [04:33] They reach out to ideal customers and do joint webinars with blogs that have the target customers.
- [05:05] Educate and offer a deal, otherwise webinars won’t convert as well.
- [05:30] There’s a company that made $88 Million last year and all they do is affiliate marketing.
- [06:30] You have to make sure that you understand affiliate marketing, so you don’t lose your shirt.
- [06:47] When paying out your affiliates, don’t do net 30, do net 60.
- [06:59] That’s it for today!
- [07:02] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #905, we discuss how digital marketing will change in 2019. Tune in to hear what changes are on the horizon....
In episode #904, we discuss whether marketing is actually an engineering problem. Tune in to hear our verdict....
In episode #903, we discuss how to recover from an algorithm update. Tune in to hear how you can prevent your traffic from going on a permanent decline....