In episode #652, Eric and Neil discuss affiliate marketing. Tune in to hear what steps you should take to be successful at affiliate marketing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Affiliate Marketing Made Simple_A Step-by-Step Guide
- [00:44] Affiliate marketing is performance-based marketing.
- [01:15] It has a bad rep, because some affiliates are really aggressive and don’t put out quality work.
- [01:59] Read Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day
- [02:45] It’s important to have an affiliate manager.
- [03:10] If you can find the right affiliate, they will help you scale your business.
- [03:22] TapFiliate is less expensive and great.
- [03:35] Get Ambassador is another good affiliate service.
- [04:00] A lot of affiliates won’t work for you if your funnel isn’t fine-tuned.
- [04:10] ConvertKit is a great recruitment tool.
- [04:33] They reach out to ideal customers and do joint webinars with blogs that have the target customers.
- [05:05] Educate and offer a deal, otherwise webinars won’t convert as well.
- [05:30] There’s a company that made $88 Million last year and all they do is affiliate marketing.
- [06:30] You have to make sure that you understand affiliate marketing, so you don’t lose your shirt.
- [06:47] When paying out your affiliates, don’t do net 30, do net 60.
- [06:59] That’s it for today!
- [07:02] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1546, we talk about the underutilized link between email marketing and SEO. Eric and Neil share how leveraging this untapped strategy has helped them grow in leaps and bounds and they shar...
In episode #1545, you will learn more about webinars and some ways to make them more engaging. Even in 2020, webinars are still a great way to drive sales, so it is super important that you make sure ...
In episode #1544, we discuss the value of building a defensible moat around your income. People like Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger like to invest in businesses with a moat for a good reason – th...