In episode #652, Eric and Neil discuss affiliate marketing. Tune in to hear what steps you should take to be successful at affiliate marketing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Affiliate Marketing Made Simple_A Step-by-Step Guide
- [00:44] Affiliate marketing is performance-based marketing.
- [01:15] It has a bad rep, because some affiliates are really aggressive and don’t put out quality work.
- [01:59] Read Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day
- [02:45] It’s important to have an affiliate manager.
- [03:10] If you can find the right affiliate, they will help you scale your business.
- [03:22] TapFiliate is less expensive and great.
- [03:35] Get Ambassador is another good affiliate service.
- [04:00] A lot of affiliates won’t work for you if your funnel isn’t fine-tuned.
- [04:10] ConvertKit is a great recruitment tool.
- [04:33] They reach out to ideal customers and do joint webinars with blogs that have the target customers.
- [05:05] Educate and offer a deal, otherwise webinars won’t convert as well.
- [05:30] There’s a company that made $88 Million last year and all they do is affiliate marketing.
- [06:30] You have to make sure that you understand affiliate marketing, so you don’t lose your shirt.
- [06:47] When paying out your affiliates, don’t do net 30, do net 60.
- [06:59] That’s it for today!
- [07:02] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...