In episode #652, Eric and Neil discuss affiliate marketing. Tune in to hear what steps you should take to be successful at affiliate marketing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Affiliate Marketing Made Simple_A Step-by-Step Guide
- [00:44] Affiliate marketing is performance-based marketing.
- [01:15] It has a bad rep, because some affiliates are really aggressive and don’t put out quality work.
- [01:59] Read Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day
- [02:45] It’s important to have an affiliate manager.
- [03:10] If you can find the right affiliate, they will help you scale your business.
- [03:22] TapFiliate is less expensive and great.
- [03:35] Get Ambassador is another good affiliate service.
- [04:00] A lot of affiliates won’t work for you if your funnel isn’t fine-tuned.
- [04:10] ConvertKit is a great recruitment tool.
- [04:33] They reach out to ideal customers and do joint webinars with blogs that have the target customers.
- [05:05] Educate and offer a deal, otherwise webinars won’t convert as well.
- [05:30] There’s a company that made $88 Million last year and all they do is affiliate marketing.
- [06:30] You have to make sure that you understand affiliate marketing, so you don’t lose your shirt.
- [06:47] When paying out your affiliates, don’t do net 30, do net 60.
- [06:59] That’s it for today!
- [07:02] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...