In episode #2145, Neil and Eric talk about how all of crypto has crashed and ask whether the fad is over. Some crazy things have been happening in the crypto market, but how is crypto behaving in the long term? We take a look at the underlying data, why it’s relevant, and the crucial evidence that crypto is demonstrating slow and incremental progress over time. Tune in as we unpack what it all means and what you can expect from crypto in the next decade!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: All of Crypto Has Crashed. Is The Fad Over?
- [00:27] How crypto benefits users through easy transfers.
- [00:58] The slow incremental progress over time that crypto is experiencing.
- [02:30] Why it’s going to take a long time for crypto to be fully integrated into existing systems.
- [03:18] The real-world utility you can expect from crypto in future.
- [03:56] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:57] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [04:10] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...