In episode #2145, Neil and Eric talk about how all of crypto has crashed and ask whether the fad is over. Some crazy things have been happening in the crypto market, but how is crypto behaving in the long term? We take a look at the underlying data, why it’s relevant, and the crucial evidence that crypto is demonstrating slow and incremental progress over time. Tune in as we unpack what it all means and what you can expect from crypto in the next decade!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: All of Crypto Has Crashed. Is The Fad Over?
- [00:27] How crypto benefits users through easy transfers.
- [00:58] The slow incremental progress over time that crypto is experiencing.
- [02:30] Why it’s going to take a long time for crypto to be fully integrated into existing systems.
- [03:18] The real-world utility you can expect from crypto in future.
- [03:56] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:57] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [04:10] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...