In episode #2126, Neil and Eric talk about Amazon versus eBay, and which one is better for your company. In marketing, it’s not about asking which one is better, but rather, how you can use them all. Tune in to learn how to maximize your leverage and why the cumulative effect will give you the best outcome.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Amazon vs. eBay: Which One’s Better For Your Company?
- [00:27] Why it’s not about which one is better, but how to use them all.
- [01:29] How to nail your process and then scale it.
- [02:10] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:12] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/talent to join and access our talent pool.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...