In episode #2126, Neil and Eric talk about Amazon versus eBay, and which one is better for your company. In marketing, it’s not about asking which one is better, but rather, how you can use them all. Tune in to learn how to maximize your leverage and why the cumulative effect will give you the best outcome.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Amazon vs. eBay: Which One’s Better For Your Company?
- [00:27] Why it’s not about which one is better, but how to use them all.
- [01:29] How to nail your process and then scale it.
- [02:10] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:12] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/talent to join and access our talent pool.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2143, Neil and Eric unpack how big tech companies are laying people off right now and whether it’s a sign of things to come. Tuning in you’ll learn about the companies that are current...
In episode #2142, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire content creators (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Influencer prices have gone up by staggering amounts and you may not be able to afford the on...
In episode #2141, Neil and Eric talk about their weird habits that triple productivity. Learn why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails, even if he’s traveling, and why he does...