In episode #2126, Neil and Eric talk about Amazon versus eBay, and which one is better for your company. In marketing, it’s not about asking which one is better, but rather, how you can use them all. Tune in to learn how to maximize your leverage and why the cumulative effect will give you the best outcome.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Amazon vs. eBay: Which One’s Better For Your Company?
- [00:27] Why it’s not about which one is better, but how to use them all.
- [01:29] How to nail your process and then scale it.
- [02:10] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:12] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/talent to join and access our talent pool.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...