In episode #2126, Neil and Eric talk about Amazon versus eBay, and which one is better for your company. In marketing, it’s not about asking which one is better, but rather, how you can use them all. Tune in to learn how to maximize your leverage and why the cumulative effect will give you the best outcome.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Amazon vs. eBay: Which One’s Better For Your Company?
- [00:27] Why it’s not about which one is better, but how to use them all.
- [01:29] How to nail your process and then scale it.
- [02:10] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:12] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/talent to join and access our talent pool.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...